Introduction of renowned restaurant at kabab jee

Introduction of  renowned restaurant kabab jee !


Today ,our family invited in kabab jee , ambience was so cool and conducive , we enjoyed a lot,oh, I forget to apprise you that my sister Aisha and my Brother in law invited us, muddierBhai got promoted in their pharmaceutical company.
I made videos as I entered there because I knew that after guest comes we have no chance to make videos my sister"s family were late and our family arrived there early, therefore, ncneedo avail to explore the area. I created videos for my youtube channel. have a glimpse please here I explained the meaning of persevering people.




kabab jee is located in do Darya and the sea was near, I made pictures videvideossideo in the sea area. ships were gliding in the sea and birds were gliding in the sky.




a flock of fish were gliding undersea, fish was very tiny I think it was a flock of fry (the baby of fish ), they were hungry and coming up for the food. Birds were also enjoying and trying to pick food because people through bread in the sea. 
I really enjoyed there, and made short videos for my channel English Opus.
Thank you for reading my todays blog..
Allah Hafiz 






Comments